Commercial Water Softener Benefits
Commercial Water Softener Benefits
A Kinetico water softener goes a long way for a commercial business. From the taste of the water to the cleanliness of your buildings, water is key to hotel and restaurant services, especially. Not only does the quality of your water affect customer experience, but hard water costs your business more money.
Without a water treatment system, the life of your appliances is shortened from the negative effects of hard water and can cause plumbing issues over time. By using soft water, you can reduce your water bill, energy consumption and chances of having to repair and replace appliances.
Water Softener Benefits
Kinetico’s commercial water softeners work to reduce the levels of calcium and magnesium minerals in your hard water. When the minerals are removed from hard water, soft water is run through your pipes, preventing further damage from limescale buildup. This is especially important in San Antonio and the Hill Country, where we have some of the hardest water in the nation. Below are some other major benefits to having a Kinetico commercial water softener installed:
- Cleaning: No matter the business you own, you want your facilities to look clean all the time. Hard water can make cleaning feel pointless, as hard water leaves spots on glasses, dishes, shower heads, sinks and faucets. Since soft water doesn’t contain any of the minerals that leave behind the spots, cleaning actually makes a difference.
- Taste: Hard water not only has a distinct taste, but it also has an odor. No restaurant or hotel wants to be known for foul-smelling or bad tasting water. Soft water reduces the smell significantly and changes the taste from bitter to sweet, leaving your customers satisfied.
- Effects on Skin: Hard water can cause skin irritation and rashes, and it dries out hair follicles. Soft water not only prevents irritations, but it leaves skin more moisturized. This is especially important for hotels and apartment/condo communities. You wouldn’t give your customers or tenants low-quality service in any other area of your business, so why use low-quality water?
- Water heater: Not only does sediment from the minerals in hard water build up in your water heater, but it causes it to work harder and less efficiently. Soft water allows your water heater to use less energy and won’t require as much maintenance. You can save up to 48% in water heating costs after switching to a soft water system.
- Appliance maintenance: Besides your water heater, other appliances like dishwashers and washing machines experience the adverse effects of hard water. Maintenance is often needed to clear blockage in these appliances. In some cases, replacement will be needed if the blockage goes unnoticed for too long. Soft water allows you peace of mind that your water won’t be causing hidden problems.
- Savings: Invest once in a Kinetico water softener, and watch the savings build up over time. From less repairs on appliances to savings on your bills, a water softener will contribute to the bottom line of your business.
Why Choose Kinetico Commercial Water Softeners?
Kinetico San Antonio has the expertise to match your business to the right commercial water softening solution, no matter how big or small your needs. Our commercial water softeners offer unmatched performance, cost-effectiveness and dependability. With clients ranging from global restaurant chains to local hospitality services, we offer tailored solutions to all your water softening needs.
Whether you’re located in or around the San Antonio area, we’re happy to analyze your water and inspect your infrastructure to determine the best Kinetico system for your specific situation. Here are a few of the benefits of selecting a Kinetico system.
- Proven high-temperature performance up to 150°F
- Non-electric & easy to operate
- Outstanding warranty
- 24-hour soft water coverage
- Available in three sizes, from compact to high-flow rate
- Modular design for as-needed expansion
Contact us today to learn more about the Kinetico difference!
Trusted by San Antonio Companies and Homes
Kinetico Water Softeners are rated 4.9 out of 5 from 628 reviews.
We're very glad we got this installed. The technician, Alberto, was very polite and thoroughly explained what he was doing and what we would need to do.
Alberto kept me informed on his arrival time. He was professional and exceeded my expectations concerning the install of the water filtration system. I also need to put a plug in for Tracy for her patience and skills at making things happen behind the scenes...a true unsung hero. They both deserve a raise!
I just had my system installed by Alberto and Jay, and I wanted to say that they rocked. Got it all in and gave me some instructions to follow, all while being determined to detail and professional. Thanks, fellas.