Is Tap Water Safe to Drink?March 10, 2020
It’s not uncommon for some people to have a bit of apprehension when it comes to drinking water straight from the tap. With cities like Flint, Michigan’s water being completely undrinkable, it makes sense you want to make sure the water you put in your body is safe.
In San Antonio, our tap water is safe to drink. Many homeowners, however, choose to go with filtered water. Here are a few reasons why.
- Filtering your water can remove things you don’t want in your body, such as chemicals, chlorine, bacteria and heavy metals, such as lead.
- Water filtration can make your water taste and smell better.
- Purchasing a filter for your sink can save you money instead of buying individual water bottles that aren’t good for the environment.
- By removing chlorine from the water, filters can lower the risk of certain cancers (colon, bladder and rectal cancer).
- Using a filter will give you safe water for cooking.
- Water filters can help reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by 80%.
Why Using a Kinetico Drinking Water System is Better:
- Kinetico drinking water systems are proven to remove more contaminants than any other filtration system.
- Our filtration system is entirely customizable to fit your home’s specific needs.
- The system is expandable as time goes on and your needs change.
- Our Reverse Osmosis system is easy to maintain and protects from any pesticides, cleaning supplies and paint that can contaminate drinking water.
- Drinking filtered water tastes better and is better for you.
Need a new drinking water system for your home? Contact Kinetico San Antonio at 201-658-6373 for a free consultation.
Trusted by San Antonio Companies and Homes
Kinetico Water Softeners are rated 4.9 out of 5 from over 1,000 reviews.
We're very glad we got this installed. The technician, Alberto, was very polite and thoroughly explained what he was doing and what we would need to do.
Alberto kept me informed on his arrival time. He was professional and exceeded my expectations concerning the install of the water filtration system. I also need to put a plug in for Tracy for her patience and skills at making things happen behind the scenes...a true unsung hero. They both deserve a raise!
I just had my system installed by Alberto and Jay, and I wanted to say that they rocked. Got it all in and gave me some instructions to follow, all while being determined to detail and professional. Thanks, fellas.