Beauty Benefits of Drinking WaterApril 5, 2016
Why Drinking Water Should Be Apart Of Your Beauty Regimen
Nowadays, there is a cream, serum and potion for just about everything. More than ever, people are fighting the hands of time and the symptoms of aging with different products. However, the simplest, least expensive remedy to aging is closer than you think – the faucet of your sink!
That’s right! Drinking water is the most basic and effective way to keep yourself looking young and healthy. To prove it to you, we’ve provided some beauty benefits to drinking water. So sit back and start sipping.
- Drinking plenty of water keeps your skin hydrated, giving you a youthful glow. Water also fills in and plums the skin, getting rid of unwanted wrinkles.
- Not only that, but water also flushes toxins out of your body. So if you have trouble with acne, increasing your water intake will make a noticeable difference in the appearance of your skin.
- Also, using cold water on your face reduces redness and the appearance of acne. Washing your face with warm water open your pores, so if you follow with a cold washcloth over your skin, it will seal your pores and prevent clogging.
- Drinking water triggers the circulatory system in your body, which controls hair follicle stimulation. The increased follicle stimulation enhances hair growth. So if your hair “just doesn’t grow” try upping your water intake and see if it doesn’t make a difference.
- Just like your skin and hair, your nails are fed from the circulatory system. Drinking lots of water will help blood flow to your nails and make them grow longer, stronger and healthier.
Water is essential for life, but proves to also have a serious effect on our appearance. Think of Spongebob when he’s left out of water for too long. That’s how our skin feels when we deprive it of the water it needs. Don’t be a Spongebob. Practice drinking more water every day, and I promise you’ll see and feel a difference in your hair, skin and nails.
Trusted by San Antonio Companies and Homes
Kinetico Water Softeners are rated 4.9 out of 5 from over 1,000 reviews.
We're very glad we got this installed. The technician, Alberto, was very polite and thoroughly explained what he was doing and what we would need to do.
Alberto kept me informed on his arrival time. He was professional and exceeded my expectations concerning the install of the water filtration system. I also need to put a plug in for Tracy for her patience and skills at making things happen behind the scenes...a true unsung hero. They both deserve a raise!
I just had my system installed by Alberto and Jay, and I wanted to say that they rocked. Got it all in and gave me some instructions to follow, all while being determined to detail and professional. Thanks, fellas.