The Water Softener Fredericksburg Trusts
For the water softener Fredericksburg trusts, try Kinetico of San Antonio, proudly serving the Texas Hill Country since 1975. Our state-of-the-art systems keep hard water minerals out of your tap water supply, giving you clean, pure water. If you’re suffering from hard water in Fredericksburg, reach out to the technicians at Kinetico today for a free quick quote.
About Kinetico Water Softeners
- Non-electric – Our water softeners only treat the water you use, saving both water and electricity. Some water systems treat more water than needed, which then gets dumped when not used.
- Expertly engineered – The Kinetico name is the best in the industry when it comes to providing clean, pure water for homes and businesses. They are dedicated to staying on top of the latest in water softening technology.
- Custom to your needs – The Kinetico water softener system is tailored to your individual home and business. Depending on your specific water issues and how much soft water you need, our technicians can help you find the perfect match.
- Long-lasting – Our durable systems can last decades with minimal service and maintenance. Invest now to save for years and years to come.
Kinetico Water Softener Benefits
- Prevents hard water stains so that you can keep your home cleaner without the need of harsh detergents.
- Softer hair and skin free of hard water mineral buildup.
- Longer-lasting appliances and plumbing, protecting your long-term investments.
- Gets rid of spots and buildup on dishes and fixtures for dishes, glasses and floors that sparkle.
- Improves appliance efficiency so that your laundry and dishes get cleaned correctly the first time.
- Reduces water, energy and detergent use, helping the environment and saving you money.
Based in Gillespie County, Fredericksburg, Texas is located north of Kerrville at the junctions of State Highway 16, Highway 290 and Highway 87. Fredericksburg is home of Enchanted Rock, the Fredericksburg Wine Country Trail and Luckenbach.