Suffering from hard water? Turn to the water softener Bulverde trusts at Kinetico San Antonio. Our nonelectric water softeners, reverse osmosis systems and dechlorinators have trusted by Bulverde residents for decades. Contact us to learn more, get a quick quote or a free water test.
Bulverde Water Softener Benefits
- Save Your Appliances – Appliances that use soft water last longer and work better. They also require less detergent and fewer cycles to do their job!
- Pure Drinking Water From the Tap – Enjoy drinking-quality water straight from your faucet and save money and cut down on waste by no longer needing bottled water.
- A Cleaner Home – Homes with soft water sparkle, with dishes free of spots and fixtures free of film. And say goodbye to those stubborn hard water stains on bathtubs and toilets.
Why Kinetico Water Softeners?
Kinetico water softeners are dependable and tailored just for your individual home’s needs. We’ve been a trusted name in home water treatment for more than 40 years. With uncompromising performance, our nonelectric water softeners are engineered to provide homeowners with the highest quality of water softening technology.
For those looking for a green water softener solution, Kinetico water softeners are the ideal choice. Not only are they nonelectric, they only soften the water they need, reducing water waste. By not requiring more water and energy to operate and making your appliances and plumbing more efficient, a Kinetico water softener is the optimum choice for a green home.
Other Bulverde Water Systems
- Reverse Osmosis – Our RO systems remov the highest number of contaminants than any other reverse osmosis system of its kind. Works well with our water softeners and can expands along with your home water filtration needs.
- Dechlorinators – Kinetico customers often combine dechlorinators with water softeners and reverse osmosis systems to give their home water filtration systems an additional upgrade.
- Water Filters – From sulfur contamination to acidic water, we have water filters for a variety of specific needs.
Located north of San Antonio and south of Soring Branch, Bulverde is located on Highway 281 north. With nearby communities including Timberwood Park and Stone Oak, Bulverde is about 30 minutes south of Canyon Lake.