Do you know what’s in your Boerne water? Whether you have well water or city water, there are all sorts of contaminants – manmade and naturally occurring – that just don’t need to be in your home water supply. Reverse osmosis systems employ a semi-permeable membrane that, through high pressure, lets pure water molecules in and keeps out the contaminants.
A few sources of water supply contamination include:
- Pesticides & Herbicides
- Water Line Breaks
The Best RO System in Boerne
Our K5 Reverse Osmosis System removes more contaminants than any other RO system on the market. Our convenient and economical systems provide you an abundance of pure drinking water for personal hydration, cooking, pets, and more.
Kinetico RO systems also offer:
- FlexFiltration – Easy-to-use filters for your individual water problems.
- High Flow & Quality – More pure water a day than any other system.
- Filter Life Indicator – Easily see when it’s time to swap out your filter.
- Automatic Shutoff – Reduce water waste and wear and tear.
- EverClean® Rinse – Proprietary cleaner keeps your system like new.
- Designer Faucet – Attractive and available in several finishes.
- Outstanding Warranty – The longest and most comprehensive on the market.
Kinetico Water Systems in Boerne, TX
Serving Boerne since 1970, Kinetico specializes in solving the hard water issues of South Texas using the most sophisticated water treatment systems in the industry. In addition to reverse osmosis systems, Kinetico water systems in Boerne also offers water softeners, whole house water systems, chlorine filters, and more.
About Boerne, TX
Located 30 miles northwest of San Antonio, Boerne, Texas is just minutes from The Rim, The Shops at La Cantera, Fiesta Texas, and SeaWorld. Located off of I-10 near Fair Oaks Ranch, Boerne is the home of Hill Country Mile and Cibilo Nature Center, as well as Cave Without a Name and Cascade Caverns.
Want to learn more about what a reverse osmosis system in Boerne can do for you? Contact us today for a free water test!